The latest of our travels took us to Texas. We were able to catch up with friends from Michigan, some we hadn't seen since graduation. It was also my first time to Texas, we had traveled through when I was young on out way to Arizona but never stayed. Elyse, again, was great on the plane. She has been such a great traveler and I am grateful! This way I do not dread going anywhere. Anyway, Texas!
We stayed with our friends the Hatch's. They have a great place that housed us all. "Us all" being Paul, Kori & their 9 month old son Dane. Natalie & her two kids Ava (3) and Alex (1 1/2), Sara ( who is pregnant!), Ed & Jody (who are also expecting!!), and of course Nate, Ellie and I. What a group huh! Here we are...
Ellie had a blast with the kids, especially Dane! She kissed him, poked him in the eye and pulled his hair!! (you can see the video for your self!)
Ellie was so exhausted the one night that she fell asleep in her highchair. This was precious in itself but then Dane started talking and Ellie motioned to shh him! It was classic.
The gals had a great time celebrating the pregnant ladies. Friday morning we all went to the spa and got out nails done and then gave the gals a surprise shower! It was a great time!
Also on Sunday we visited with Mike, Susan and Kate. We had a nice lunch and swam in their pool. Ellie really took to Mike. He also let her drink watermelon lemonade, he knows the way to her heart!
We had such a great time visiting our friends. The only bad thing is that now Nate wants a pool, UGH!!


2 comments:
We did have fun didn't we -- it went too soon. We miss you all already! Especially Dane. Tell Ellie his eyes are prime for poking... anything to spend more time with the little girl who gave him his first kiss!
It looks like you had a great visit...I love the photos! I wish we could have been there too! William is going to be jealous of Dane. =)
Post a Comment