I love it when we have visitors! We go out and about in St. Louis. We see the old favorite places and amazingly after three years still find new things to do. My nephew actually stayed for about 2 1/2 weeks, which I really enjoyed. My mom flew out with him and stayed for a week. Then at the end my sister flew out, with her youngest Grace, to spend a long weekend before flying back with Austin.
The NEW...
While my mom was here she, my nephew, Ellie and I checked out The City Museum. The place is amazing. I climbed around on things with Austin while Grandma spent time with Ellie. They have this amazing outdoor "MonstroCity'. The best way I can think to explain it is a 3-4 story junglejim. It was fun to crawl around but nauseating at times, especially since I am not fond of heights. Below are a few pictures of my nephew maneuvering, he is in Camouflage so you might not be able to see him.(haha!)
The OLD FAVES...
Nate and I have renewed our membership to the botanical gardens. They are so pretty, all times of the year, and just relaxing. And as I have found with my nephew...FUN! They currently have an artists work on display they you can touch and climb on. Austin and Ellie both enjoyed it.
We had a great time with grandma and were sad to see her leave. We still have more time with Austin though!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment