This year is so much fun with Elyse. Last year she was two months old at Halloween, not very interactive and asleep for most of it! This year we went out to the pumpkin patch, which she loved, and carved our pumpkins.
Nate and I were surprised that she actually stuck her hand inside the pumpkin and pulled out 'guts'. She did it a few times and then we thing she got bored.
Gershwin seemed to enjoy the pumpkin carving as well. After I was done scraping it out he just kept licking it and even stuck his head in! We always knew he was odd.
Ellie with her finished product! She did pretty well for a 14 month old!!


1 comments:
I love the pumpkin carving photos! That's very brave of Ellie to stick her hand in the goop--I think a lot of little kids might be kind of freaked out by it. Rock and Lil love it when I carve pumpkins--they eat the pieces I cut out!
Post a Comment