Nate had to take a trip to Chicago for work and wanted Ellie and I to join him. I have to admit that I was a bit nervous at first. We have traveled with Ellie before but we have stayed with family or friends. This time we were staying in a hotel and a nice one too!
Ellie decided she would 'help' me pack for the trip. Nothing like the help of a one year old to slow ya down. She had so much fun climbing in and out of the suitcase and unpacking it as well.
Here is Ellie checking out the bed and the tub at The Drake.
She also loved the window display at the store outside The Drake as well. They had a Santa climbing up and down a ladder. She kept watching him and saying "OHHHHH!!" every time he got to the top and started coming back down.
We had brunch with our friends Chad and Greta. Ellie had a blast with them.
She also liked the band that was playing that morning too!
Sunday night we had dinner with Nate's cousin Marty and his family. Ellie loved playing with the twins Aaron and Anna.
Aaron and Ellie entertained one another shaking their heads 'no' and eating goldfish.
Anna was talking care of some business on the phone and just needed a minute before her photo
Ellie and I also got the chance to see our friends from Michigan Neha and Gitesh. We also finally met their son Aarav, who is 1 1/2 months older than Ellie. They had a great time playing as well. And I had a great time visiting.
On Tuesday while Daddy was at work Ellie and I checked out the Chicago Children's Museum. Ellie had a BLAST.
Here she is my budding archiologist...
Look I even got to get in a picture with her....kind of
My little flower. These were in one of the nature exhibits. If you stick your head, or arm, in they play animal noises and kids laughing.


0 comments:
Post a Comment