We made it back to Cleveland in the summer this year. Nate and I were discussing how long it had been since we had actually been back in the summer. We couldn't remember for sure, that should tell you something!
We spent the first weekend with Nate's family. They have a concession at the Lorain County fair. We were able to see Nate's brother Scott his wife Brooke and their two kids Kelley and Ryan. She really enjoyed spending time with Aunt Brooke at the fair...she wanted Aunt Brooke to carry her! We also got to spend time with Nate's sister Stephanie, her husband Chris and their two kids Ava and Samantha. Samantha is one month older than Ellie, so we had a little party for the two of them on Saturday night at the fair. And of course we spent some time with Nate's parents too!
I was excited to take Ellie to the fair to see the animals. I think she had a good time.
She saw turkeys and sheep. We spent the first weekend with Nate's family. They have a concession at the Lorain County fair. We were able to see Nate's brother Scott his wife Brooke and their two kids Kelley and Ryan. She really enjoyed spending time with Aunt Brooke at the fair...she wanted Aunt Brooke to carry her! We also got to spend time with Nate's sister Stephanie, her husband Chris and their two kids Ava and Samantha. Samantha is one month older than Ellie, so we had a little party for the two of them on Saturday night at the fair. And of course we spent some time with Nate's parents too!
I was excited to take Ellie to the fair to see the animals. I think she had a good time.



0 comments:
Post a Comment