Sunday, March 15, 2009

I finished!!!

On Saturday I did the 5 mile St. Patrick's Day Run!! I am excited since it is my first race ever. I don't think I have really run since 'they' made me do it in high school!! With the support of my great girlfriends I DID IT!!!! I don't know my exact time since I didn't get to the start line until 5- 10 minutes into the race... there were so many people!!!!! It was great.

Here we all are before the race....


And here were are after!! And after a beer. 
Who knew it would taste so good at 10:30 am?
Then of course we had to get all the kids in!
Me and Ellie at the end!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you Emily! Way to go!! AND I'm super excited and honored that you wore your "I Lung Running" shirt... even if it was only because it was your only green shirt. :) Sorry we couldn't meet up after; I'll definitely let you know next time I'm in town!

Kori said...

You go Emily - great job!