Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Dress!

I made this great dress for Ellie out of one of Nate's old dress shirts. It turned out really nice. I especially like the colors!! I feel spring coming in this dress!!

Here is a front view. This is actually the back of the shirt.

Some nice side views.

Here is the back view of the dress. It is the front of the shirt. So the buttons are already in place to get her in and out easily.

Oh, the pants are the sleeves of the shirt (it was a long sleeve shirt). The next one will be easier to make since I now know what I am doing. If you are at all interested here is the link I got the idea from.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=5f4a0509f7395fa98f1eaab5f44f0dd7&topic=170402.msg1742893#msg1742893

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kori said...

You are so crafty - what an adorable dress! You are the funnest mom!